Stoner Creek Dining and golf
The club opened in 1921 as the Bourbon County Club, leased for approximately 24 years and then formed as The Stoner Creek Country Club Inc. in May of 1944. The club operated as Stoner Creek Country Club from 1944 through December of 2015. It was then purchased privately by a group of local businessmen now doing business as Stoner Creek Dining and Golf.
Stoner Creek Dining and Golf as we know it today has 46 acres nestled alongside historic Stoner Creek with a fully stocked golf shop, men's and women's lounges and golf club storage. It's composed of 9 holes featuring 3 par fives, 2 par fours, and 4 par threes with Bermuda fairways and bent grass greens.
Annual membership for 12 months $599.00 per household.
- Men's and Women's golf associations including GHIN handicaps $50.00 (optional)
- Locker rentals $25.00 (optional)
- Golf Club Storage $40.00 (optional)
- Members cart fee: 9 holes for $8 and 18 holes for $15
- Weekdays guest fee $10 plus cart fee of $15
- Weekend guest fee of $15 plus cart fee of $15
Hours of Operation
January - March 9am - 6pm
April - September 8am - 8pm
October - December 9am - 6pm
Scott Beheler - PGA Professional
- PGA Member since April of 1992
- 3 time Kentucky PGA Merchandiser of the Year
Golf Shop Assistants
- Chris Harris